Re: [DNS] Enetica Certificate of .id.au

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:34:56 +1000
That is not something the end user has to worry about. The technical
details of how it works between the registrars and AusRegistry is of no
significance to end users.

Registrars will however have to explicitly delete the domains within 6
months if we do not want to be charged by the registry.

Bennett.