e: [DNS] Fw: Josh Rowe + Sanctum = a lot of spare time!

From: Open Your Mind <mail§openyourmind.info>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:50:39 +1000
Now,

We are back to tit for tat and threats, I also don't understand the
point of Joshua Rowe the Director of 101 Dalmatians is constantly
printing everybody's personal details on this list.

I understand that he may be frustrated, and also not happy about
IRA/DNA/INTERNETRGISTRY ETC and the way they do business, and I for one
do not agree with their tactics,

However if they broke any laws, the appropriate authorities will decide
and take appropriate action, as they always have in the past.

Josh can you please tell us, why you continue producing everybody
details and what are you trying to accomplish with this?

And why do you always have to remind us that you are a director of this
or that?

Regards
Saasha

For information about Open Your Mind, visit our homepage at
www.domainnames.com.au