Re: [DNS] details supplied was: [DNS] Enetica problems, anyone?

From: Anand Kumria <wildfire§progsoc.uts.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:32:26 +1000
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 03:19:19PM +1000, Bennett Oprysa wrote:
> If you have power of attorney for a person, can you go down to the RTA
> and get their driver's licence for them?

There is such a thing as 'limited power of attorney'. For example if you
want someone else to have control of you account the Commonwealth Bank
will ask you to execute one of those.

Anyway this is somewhat off-topic.

Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never