Re: [DNS] Nomination for auDA board.

From: Jason Pay <jasonpay§au1.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:30:18 +1000
>what exactly are your views? where do you stand on opening up the name
spaces for instance?

>Vic

Can you clarify what you mean by "opening up the name spaces"
are you referring to current restrictions on namespaces?

In any case, its not just my opinion that counts I would solicit comments
from this list and wherever else I can find them, and try and push the
consensus view.
I would have to make judgments based on where the opinions/views were
coming from, and I would do so without bias.

What are your opinions on opening up the name space?

Regards,

Jason Pay
Midrange Administrator: AIX LINUX
IBM Global Services