Re: [DNS] Nomination for auDA board.

From: Jason Pay <jasonpay§au1.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:36:15 +1000
Hi all,

I am seeking auDA member support for my nomination as a demand class
representative.

please see below in support of my nomination.

Candidate Name: Jason Pay
Address: 89/36 Paul Coe Cres, Ngunnawal, ACT, 2913
Email Address: jasonpay&#167;au.ibm.com

Statement:
I believe I have the experience and background within the IT/Internet
industry which provides me with the ability to serve the Australian
Internet community.
If elected, I will strive to ensure that the interests/views and
suggestions of users, resellers and registrars are promoted to the board.
I will also attempt to engage the board in progressive and systematic
change within auDA and where applicable, the Australian Internet
regulatory regime.
I will, at all times put the interests of the Australian Internet users,
resellers and registrars above my own.

I am connectable via the address's provided.

Regards,

Jason Pay
Midrange Administrator: AIX LINUX
IBM Global Services