Special delivery (Domain Names Australia - Chesley Rafferty)

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:24:03 +1000
Special delivery
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/10/10/1065676145865.html

There is a new Domain Names Australia notice out, it is along the same lines as this one from Internet Name Group: http://whatsinaname.com.au/renewals/wING03b.jpg

However Chesley Rafferty seems to have taken me off his mailing list, so can someone please email me an unmarked colour scan?  I will black out all of the address details.

Brad Norrish + Chesley Rafferty + Craig Oehlers + Jason Namour = Domain Names Australia?
http://dotau.org/archive/2003-09/0245.html
http://whatsinaname.com.au/renewals/2003-09-16-dna.jpg

I wonder if Chisholm Catholic Senior College Inglewood, WA is proud of it's alumni?

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/