RE: [DNS] Chesley Rafferty just a Brad Norrish front man?

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:03:22 +1000
At 10:52 AM +1000 17/10/03, Ron Stark wrote:

> What's also
>illegitimate is the utter disdain with which DNA treat registrants

I spoke to a lady at Consumer Affairs while helping one of my clients
follow up a complaint.

She reckoned that when she called the shonky operator (and I can't
remember which shonk it was - how many are there??) they just put
the phone down on the desk and left it there. Every time she called.

 ...R.