RE: [DNS] Chesley Rafferty + Brad Norrish + Other ASIC Company Extracts

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:57:09 +1000
Company Extracts

[snip-snip]

> As I mentioned in my last post, let me quote it for you:
>
> "...Im sure all you'll do is repeat the same boring information
> you have done for the last 2 years so let me save you the time
> and put your link in here for you:
>
> http://www.whatsinaname.com.au/slammers/"
>
> which is of course exactly what you did.

If the information bores you then why do you react to it with such
ferocity?  You could just ignore it.

> However in the interests of keeping this list entertaining and
> fresh let me post some usual but new information. Here we go:

[snip-snip]

One major difference between you and I, Chesley, is that I don't have
anything to hide, however your business model relies on hiding.

Which explains why you have been striking out at me; I must be having an
affect.

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/