RE: [DNS] Hospitality

From: Discount Domain Name Services <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:32:50 +1100
I am amazed he has the gall to surface on this list considering the time and
trouble most have spend explaining his scams to clients. he is scum why
doesn't he go out and start a real business instead of confusing the public
he is not smart he has not tapped into a gold mine he has made only a small
strike. The karma police will catch up with him one day he might even get to
meet his nemesis Christopher Skase. Quick buck merchants always burn out
fast.