RE: [DNS] Hospitality

From: Discount Domain Name Services <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:34:38 +1100
Funny we have clients with the exact same problem DNA details in place of
the registrant can't get password to delegate it so what's the point of
registering it in the first place! We advise the registrant to let it delete
and then we register it again from scratch. Some people just don't
understand the recurring revenue business model now do they.