RE: [DNS] Fw: [DNS] Josh Rowe Questioned

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:05:03 +1100
You're becoming repetitive and annoying Brad.

If you've got something to hide, prepare to be found out, if you don't,
don't worry about it.

I support Josh in his efforts to ferret out domain scammers and such.

You seem like the one who should be questioned, not Josh.

Stop posting the same thing over and over please - I am sure you are
violating list policy.

...Skeeve