Re: [DNS] domain name news - 3 December

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:47:45 +0100
Quoting David Goldstein on Tuesday December 02, 2003:
| It's rather harsh Kim. Anyway, if you'd read the footer
| you'd find that the news is posted on the auDA site
| anything from 2-5 days before it's posted to the list.

I just gave my honest assessment. I am not looking a gift horse in
the mouth, just offering constructive criticism. I wouldn't have said
anything if you didn't ask for feedback.

As for the timeliness, I have read the footer and would prefer not to
have to constantly monitor auDA's website for news.

Like I said, my preferences may differ from others.

kim