RE: [DNS] domain name news - 3 December

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:30:49 +1100
David, I think your news is a great "quick take" on what's going on.
Sure, some items may have been posted by Josh, but most haven't.  I
don't expect every article to be of interest, but it saves me a whole
lot of effort.  I don't have the time (or inclination) to search for
domain-name items that have been published, so I rely heavily on yours.

Thank you for the service you're providing.

Ron Stark