RE: [DNS] A tale for our times

From: Discount Domain Name Services <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:57:40 +1100
So how can one reseller make a profit of over $5 when selling DDNS .net.au
domains? That's while your published retail rate is $50, and assuming that
your wholesale rate is not under $45. It may be OK for you to sell domains
at a loss, but $5 profit is not enough for a reseller.

You can charge what you like over and above our sell price...

>Maybe you should look at our web site and check out our prices and then
>compare service you might get a pleasant suprise. Dave I didn't  start this
>thread I only want to ram home the fact we offer great service and price
>points that are some of the best in this industry. Think outside the circle

So how can one reseller make a profit of over $5 when selling DDNS .net.au
domains? That's while your published retail rate is $50, and assuming that
your wholesale rate is not under $45. It may be OK for you to sell domains
at a loss, but $5 profit is not enough for a reseller.

Kind regards,

Lucian Kafka
www.conexim.com.au