And per se and

From: <magic2147§optushome.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:03:29 +1100
A victory for the .au system. It now only takes about 20 hours, many phone calls etc
to delegate a domain  - at least when the folks who fill out the online registration form
have the temerity to use an ampersand in there somewhere. And in future, after a
planned outage, it won't be a problem for anyone else. It seems.

Now Adrian don't get me started on how test plans should always include testing for
reserved characters being inserted in unexpected places by those pesky users. I
know, I know - it would be a great system if we didn't have any users...

C:-b