RE: [DNS] CORRECTION Re: unauthorised Domain Transfer/Renewal notice from DDNS

From: Discount Domain Name Services <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:39:51 +1100
-----Original Message-----
From: magic2147&#167;optushome.com.au [mailto:magic2147§optushome.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 10:30 AM
To: dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
Subject: RE: [DNS] CORRECTION Re: unauthorised Domain Transfer/Renewal
notice from DDNS

On 10 Feb 2004 at 9:35, Discount Domain Name Services wrote:

> You too can get off the proverbial soap box and stop associating
> Discount
> Domain Name Services with any wrongdoing.

Rod

Are RegistryWeb a reseller for you or do they have business dealings with
you or
your company(ies)?

NO

Whist I am sure that "1600/1 Mistake" episode of a few months ago is water
under
the bridge and nothing you do in regard to .au domains is in breach of the
auDA rules
and Code of Conduct
Mistakes happen and yes that is a lot of water under the bridge at this
point in time
, I am currently looking at one case right now where a gTLD
domain was transferred to your INWW account and where there had been,
apparently, no previous dealings prior to your unsolicited renewal offer
letter.
I reiterate WE DON'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM THE
REGISTRANT OR THEIR AUTHORISED AGENT AND IT MATTERS NOT WHAT NAMESPACE THE
NAME IS IN
Rod

cb