Re: [DNS] INTRAS NetSecurity (Brad Norrish)

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:53:18 +0800
Quoting Brad Norrish on Wednesday February 25, 2004:

| As the topic's obviously accepted here I'll promote our latest product
| Intras NetSecurity to potential distributors, I'll keep it short as not to
| waste your valuable day with useless humbo jumbo.

Well, no, advertising products is not acceptable. You're right, it has
nothing to do with the DNS.

On the other hand, I think when discussing the three seperate high
profile industry court cases (namely those filed by auDA, ACCC, and
Nominet.UK), and domain scamming in general, it is relevant to talk
about the personalities seemingly connected with that.

kim