Re: [DNS] DNS list

From: David Uzzell <david-lists§uzzell.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:05:53 +1100
Brad Norrish wrote:
> David,
>
> I agree. In addition auda should take the link off it's website to this list
> unless it is prepaired to link to other lists as well.

Umm is there another recognised .au/DNS discussion list being used? If
there is I would like to know cause all the time I have been round here
before auDA and after I have not heard of one!

> It should also inform people that these are not auda lists before they join.

Well that I would have to agree with! But just addition of 1 line saying
that would sort that! Prob a slip up on the website and I am sure that
most people have made slipups on websites before!

> The effect that has been created is the whole industry has been directed to
> a single list. Kim is then entitled to run the list as he likes.

This one I am not sure about. This list was 310+ Strong before auDA was
ever around and uptill it was removed this list hovered about 320-325 so
I don't know how you can say that it has directed the whole industry to
it. I would stand corrected if the numbers have grown way beyond that on
this list.

David