Re: [DNS] DNS list

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:30:55 +0800
Quoting Brad Norrish on Tuesday March 02, 2004:
| Running a list?
| That would be terrifying!

OK, so boiling down your comments. No-one should run mailing lists on
the Internet because it is legally naive. I guess consequently no-one
should run email servers either. Letting people send email at all allows
them to express their ideas. Now that I think about it - domain names,
Internet access. They are all vehicles for defamation. No-one in their
right mind would use any of it.

kim