Re: [DNS] DNS list

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:11:03 +0800
Kim boiling my comments seems to change them.

I didn't say nobody should run mailing lists on the internet.

The point being made is those who do should be very careful and wary of
distributing posts that could result in legal action.

I personally would be terrified sick if I was responcible for some of the
posts that have made it to this list.

A genuine question, in light of some of the posts that have been made to
this list over the last year or so and with such a large amount of money at
stake (my quote for a defamation action in WA is $150 000) have you received
advice as to the legal exposure of a mailing list with regards to the posts
that it distributes?

I would assume that the same law applies to the internet as other media.

Brad