Re: [DNS] Employment Protection Australia (Brad Norrish)

From: Ian Smith <smithi§nimnet.asn.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 01:08:54 +1100 (EST)
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Jason wrote apropos Josh Rowe's latest research:

 > Please stop SPAMMING my email box with non-DNS related issues. Disclaimers
 > don't take away the crap and bandwidth your wasting. Why don't you start a
 > list called "my obsession with Brad norrish" then all your little buds can
 > all join it and stay on topic.

You vote nay, I vote yea, looks like we're quits.  Neither of us gets to
determine topicality, fortunately.  I'd commend you to read Ron Stark's
recent considered response to veiled threats of legal action, regarding
which I observe that you have no apparent issue.  S[LC]AMMING ok, then?

 > Thank you.

Not at all.

Ian

[..]