Re: [DNS] Conflict of interest

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:19:26 +0800
You have stumbled on a very relevant point for the industry there josh.

How could Jason make fair comment when he's design business has worked for
mine?

Which can be extended to a whole line of points.

How could our competitors make just comment when we actively sell to their
clients?

How can auda make fair judgement when it is made up of competitors from
within the industry?

And specifically on yourself, how can you justly represent the "demand
class" on the regulating body when you yourself run a company competing to
supply domain names and related services?

You compete with us, you run the regulating body and represent the DEMAND
CLASS???

Brad