Changing domain registrant

From: Khoi LE <lekhoi§optushome.com.au>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:00:54 +1100
I have registered an .org.au for a non profit organisation based in NSW
(meaning the scope of the orgainisation is confined to NSW state)

A few months later, the same group of people incorporate another
organization with Australia wide scope, and would like to change the
registrant of the domain name to this newly incorporate organisation.

My question is: can the registrant of this .org.au domain be changed to
the newly incorporate company?

Much appreciated for any help and comments, thanks

Khoi Le