Re: [DNS] First Aid Kits Land Seller in Court (Brad Norrish)

From: John Russell <jr§veridas.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 01:40:06 +1000
maybe we could run some of Gary's comments on WPS news:)

John Russell CEO. CTO
Veridas Communications
www.veridas.net
1300 883 638

Note:
This communication and any attachments may contain privileged and/or
confidential information intended only for the person addressed.  If you
receive or intercept this communication and are not the person addressed,
please notify me on jr&#167;veridas.net immediately.  No confidentiality or
privilege is waived by the receipt or interception of this communication and
its attachments by person(s) not being the person(s) addressed.