PlanetDomain Accounting Problems.....

From: Adam Matthews <adam§echo-host.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:26:01 +1000
I am currently registering domains through the PlanetDomain reseller system.

Just wondering I am am the only lucky one who has a problematic credit
balance?

I have had several problems with account balances being different in areas
of the system to other areas.

One area tells me one thing, another tells me something else, I get to the
point that the client goes somewhere else because I can reg a domain.

 Anyone got any info on this?
It seems it is coded to accept money without a problem, but doesnt like to
give you what you paid for.

Regards,

Adam Matthews

Manager