Re: [DNS] AUDA policy on 'ownership' of .com.au ?

From: <trent§sos.net.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:39:52 +0930
1. Find out who owns it from AuDA's point of view.
2. Get legal advice on the written contract, though remember the contract is after the fact. If AuDA doesn't recognize him as the owner then the contract could be void.
(You can't have a contract of sale over an item you don't own - generalization but the spirit is there)

my 2.2 cents ;)