Craigs shout - Free lunch

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:03:43 +0800
Craig, are you giving me a free lunch, is Auda feeding you that well??

Or are you providing your expert services :

Paid by Auda on behalf of Auda, josh's posts on behalf of Auda?

Paid by Josh on behalf of Josh, would that be a conflict of interest Josh
also using Auda (the not for profit organization he is a director of)
lawyers for his personal industry related legal work?

Paid by Auda on behalf of Josh, just roll Josh's personal legal expences
into Auda's bill?

Unpaid on behalf of Josh, free lunch for an Auda director?

Purely as a concerned lawyer giving a freebie to a director of Auda for
their personal matters, looking after them when your firm has a lucrative
contract with Auda?

For Chesley and myself - assuming it's a world of no free lunches - where
should your bill get sent???

Are posts to the dns by Auda directors those of their own or those of Auda?

Brad