Re: [DNS] Gee ... they scooped the pool

From: <magic2147§optushome.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:19:04 +1000
On 21 Sep 2004 at 15:42, Tony Owen wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Just got spammed with this link: http://whatisonline.com/domains.php
>
> I dont think they read the Auda policy ... where do you report this stuff
> lol ?
>
> Cheers Tony
>
> seol.net.au

You shouldn't have to report anything like this. The registrars themselves should be
policing the spirit as well as the "black letter" of the rules.

Some might observe that needless to say it is the usual motley crew of suspects
involved: Netregistry, Bottle and Enetica but of course I couldn't be that courageous.

I hope we hear some explanation from them instead of the usual studied silence.

cb