Re: [DNS] Gee ... they scooped the pool

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:40:11 +1000
magic2147&#167;optushome.com.au [magic2147§optushome.com.au] wrote:

> Some might observe that needless to say it is the usual motley crew of suspects
> involved: Netregistry, Bottle and Enetica but of course I couldn't be that courageous.

of course you couldnt, that might be a case of pot kettle black.

rather then whimper behind a self confessed lack of courage, and
cast asparagus on various registrars, why dont you entertain the masses with tales
of some of your creative domain procurement activities within .au?

or is going to be cat got your tongue?

Vic