Re: [DNS] Who is Paul Fox

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:12:21 +1000 (EST)
Paul Fox used to work for Diverse Internet. He has not
been associated with Diverse Internet or anything else
to do with myself or Bradley since Feb 2003.

The reason his name keeps popping up is that the
puppet is unable to move on from his obsession and
correct errors on his site.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com