RE: [DNS] Who is Paul Fox

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:25:48 +1000
All,

Well...I'm impressed...the 'puppet' (whoever that may be) seems to have been able to influence His Honour Justice French
to embrace the 'errors on his site'.

Interestingly, every time Fox gets mentioned someone from the Norrish/Rafferty camp almost immediately responds to say
he is NOT involved. Happened today. Happened when Fox got a mention after the New Zealand scam attempt. Happened the
last time Fox got mentioned on the DNS. They do seem awfully keen to ensure everyone knows he is NOT INVOVLED. Wonder
why?

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA