RE: [DNS] RE: tpp renewal notices

From: Jason Trickey <jason§mydomain.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:36:32 +1000
I'll wear that, but I'd be concerned if a "third party" was sending out
emails with a subject of 'Urgent Renewal Notice - November - TPP Internet'.
The only other "third party" this customer has ever dealt with is Telstra
Big Pond.

I don't have the headers available sorry Peter, though I'll try and source
them now.

Cheers,

-j