Re: [DNS] Name History ...

From: Jason Trickey <jason§mydomain.com.au>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:18:11 +1100
Hi Tony,

You have no obligation to hand the domain back anyway one would think.
Domains which have expired are available for the taking in 99.9% of cases,
no matter what the history. Love it all you like Tony, and use it. Be sure
to renew it on time.

I'd like to trust you with a list of my expiring domains. I've never
witnessed such fair play before :)~

Cheers,

-j