Re: [DNS] The battle against domain name fraud (Josh Rowe)

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:07:22 +1100 (EST)
Maybe you could put this on your website:

"Domain Names Australia - only 20% of my life is spent
obsessing about it" - Josh

*wink*

Josh for someone who is so worried about my business
being misleading and deceptive , you might want to
have a look at your own company at www.scamtum.com.

Quote "Sanctum Internet offers the cheapest Virtual
Web Server hosting rates in Australia..."?????

By the way, who is the second cheapest...?