Chesley's protestations

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:02:21 +1100
Chesley hath protested that his latest mailout contained some inadvertent
errors allegedly introduced by his mailing company.

Unfortunately this does not pass the "smell" test.

Some of my .com.au clients received solicitations to buy their corresponding
.com name.  Leaving aside Chesley's exorbitant price of $225, the question
that should be asked is how Chesley has harvested the .com.au names in order
to even find the corresponding .com name.  Given the wording on his mailout,
without harvesting it would unlikely have been possible.

As regards the drug charges laid against Chesley, I suggest that we play the
ball, not the man, despite what we may think of him as a person.

Ron Stark
Snapsite Pty Ltd