RE: [DNS] Bottle Domains - transfer issues URGENT HELP PLease.

From: Adam Matthews <adam§echo-host.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:43:47 +1100
Barry,

I have had no problems with Bottle at all. And am not disputing that their
system is great.

I think the main problem with the Planet system was in inaccurate accounting
data it provided. We at one stage had $500 credit in our account, the next
we had -$230. The guy in charge of coding the system admitted that there was
a problem, yet did nothing to rectify the problems I had, telling me for
some reason that he couldn't give me domains for free, not sure how he came
to the conclusion that we would have domains for free, but not much else he
said made ay sense either.

It is not just I that has problems with the system I am sure, the guy I
spoke to admitted that there were numerous problems with the system. Also
whilst renewing a domain name recently the system decided to renew it for
two years, as opposed to the one that I specified and charged me for both, I
didn't even bother following this up because I would know I would get the
same response as before "we know there are problems, but we wont do anything
to fix the current issue" and it was only going to waste more of my time. I
think the example of me not bothering to do anything is reason to believe
that the problems are indeed plentiful. I can assure you that if you were in
my position you would not be satisfied with the level of service you had
received.

Regards,

Adam Matthews