RE: [DNS] Bottle Domains - transfer issues URGENT HELP PLease.

From: Adam Matthews <adam§echo-host.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:45:50 +1100
Barry,

Would it help to tell you that 19 emails over a period of 20 months went
unnoticed?

Also I don't see how can you say everything I have said is fiction. Simply
because you want it to be?

I do believe it was you telling everybody on this list to keep it for useful
purposes?

I merely stated to Jim that his problem may have been caused by Planet since
their reseller system has been causing problems to accounts (and they admit
it). Then you take this on some big mucho stunt to get some publicity
(blowing it way out of proportion) whilst continuing to put Planet in the
spotlight on something I am sure they don't want everyone hearing.

Give it a break Barry.

Regards,

Adam Matthews