Re: [DNS] Policy on domain ownership

From: Jason Allen <jallen§pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:23:21 +1000 (EST)
On Tue, March 29, 2005 12:30 pm, David Keegel said:

> Can you tell us what is listed in whois (at whois.ausregistry.net.au)
> for the domain, under:
> 	Registrant:

A very close derivative of the registered business name (where the
registered business name is entity.org.au).

> 	Registrant Contact Name:

The 4th person (that has no stake in the entity)

"OK"

> It might also help to tell us
> 	Registrar Name:

NetRegistry

I have been looking at auDA policy on dispute resolution, and they point
to dispute resolution providers who charge $1,650+ for a determination.
Being a non-profit organisation (think of it as a social club), these 3
people obviously prefer not to have to go down the track of paying
arbitrators.

Many Thanks.

--
Cheers,