Re: [DNS] Re: Policy on domain ownership

From: Mike <mjr§hydrocorp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:45:14 +0930
Hi Jason,

Looks like you've got some problems happening alright..

http://www.netrider.org.au/

  ERROR 999

Site is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

    * Site owner: Please refer back to the knowledge base for specifics
      on this error number.
    * Site owner: Contact support for specific instructions.

That's not good. Especially when it's a bogus error..
Any newbies not fam. with the prob will think the site's dead.
I see the .com.au is up though..

Have you posted anything about the issue on your forum to let your users
know whats up?
Or do you have the mailing list and email addies you can do a mailout to
and try to limit the damage?
I'd be letting everyone know there is an issue and you are onto it right
now if I were you.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head to try and help..

Apart and in additon to, the most obvious and fastest way to deal with
the issue..
Transfer the control according to the instructions from Brett.

Take care and good luck.

Mike.