Re: NETREGISTRY - Re your fax regarding netrider.org.au

From: Jason Allen <jallen§pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:07:23 +1000
You keep missing the point Brian.

It is not a change of ownership on the domain, as Netrider is the legal
leasee of the domain despite the malicious domain record change that was
made since 16:26 this afternoon after NetRegistry contacted the
incorrect contact name on the domain record.

It is obvious that I have wasted enough of my time with NetRegistry and
that your mannerism now lacks professionalism.

--
Cheers,
Jason Allen

Brian McCormack wrote:

 > Jason,
 > The policy I have outlined for changing the ownership of a domain name is
 > mandated by AUDA, as such we have no option to change the ownership
on the
 > basis of your email(s) or fax(es). AUDA will confirm this. It's probably
 > fairly clearly stated on there website if you care to look.
 > You've been given all of your options, if and when you decide to use
them I
 > look forward to further communications. Till then stop annoying me
with your
 > incessant emails.
 >

 > Brian McCormack
 > Sales Manager
 > ______________________________________
 >
 > NetRegistry | http://www.netregistry.com.au

March 2005 8:49 PM

http://www.netregistry.com.au/support/domain/registrant_change.html
 >> I hope you'll appreciate that all I am doing is following set
procedures,

 > in
 >

 >> order to protect all parties.
 >>

 > Brian,
 >
 > You are not following auDA policy. As I have previously outlined,
"Netriders Australia" is the registrant on the domain with "Netriders
Australia" being a trading name of Netrider. I'll agree that I did not
make the specific trading name clear on the fax earlier today, but any
reasonable person will have been able to confirm via freely available
online ASIC ABN search that Netrider is the legal organisation and
leasee of netrider.org.au, or at the very least query it with us before
denying the request.

 > auDRP is not required as Netrider (netrider.org.au, Netriders
Australia, Netrider, netrider.com.au, netrider.net.au  et.al.) is the
legal leasee of netrider.org.au. If Jason Fearon wishes to challenge
this, then he can undertake auDRP policy.

 > After having demonstrated to you that Netriders Australia, Netrider,
and Netrider.org.au is the same legal entity under ASIC ABN, Victorian
Business Registration, and Australian Trademark, NetRegistry still fails
to follow auDA policy and modify the domain record as requested.

 > You leave us no choice other than to make a formal complaint with
auDA against NetRegistry's refusal to recognise Netrider as the
registrant and legal leasee.