Re: [DNS] Re: NETREGISTRY - Re your fax regarding netrider.org.au

From: brett fenton <brettf§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:29:36 +1000
Jason this is all becoming very non productive now. I'm not sure how
claims of conspiracy theories and the like is going to help you in the
situation you are currently faced with.

What I suggest that you do now is call auDA and talk to one of the staff
there. Plead your case to them and present all facts you have at your
disposal including relevant documentation. auDA can then contact me and
I'll discuss the matter with them. I'm sure they'll be able to clarify
any items that you feel NetRegistry seems to be missing. We can move foward
from there.

My original posting last evening stated that the domain had not been
updated. This was not correct and I apologize for the inaccuracy.
NetRegistry spoke to the current Registrant contact of the domain and at
their request updated the Registrant details of the domain. This was
done not as a change of Registrant but an update to existing Registrant
details.

Regards,
Brett Fenton