auDA board composition

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 18:53:10 +1000
Larry,

Your suggestion that the "Representative Association" class is identical to
the "Demand" class is incorrect.

There's nothing stopping the Retailers association standing in the Rep Assoc
class, heck a bunch of auDA Accredited Registrars could form their own
Association and stand.

Democracy rules.

Josh
--