Re: [DNS] auDA board composition

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 09:01:51 +1000
come off the grass Josh...

Registrars are not members of, represented by or have any input into the
vast majority of the associations you have listed. For the few like the IIA
where some registrars may be members of, they would be in the tiny minority,
therefore not having any significant input into the running of the
association.

It is not possible for an organisation to represent BOTH supply and demand,
as they only put forward one person, who would represent the majority of
members, who will always be demand class members.

Its the same as our federal elections. Just because people can vote for the
labor candidate in my area, does not mean that the liberal candidate (who
will always win) somehow represents the wishes of the labor voters as well.

Bennett.