RE: [DNS] Query on changing registrars

From: Larry Bloch <larry.bloch§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 15:31:03 +1000
Lea,

No, there isn't, unfortunately. The way the id.au promotion works is that
you essentially have bought the name from your current registrar, but been
given a 6 month free period and a 6 month delay in paying for the balance,
during which you can decide you don't want it in which case you can just not
pay, resulting in the registration lapsing. There is deliberately no
provision to transfer to another registrar within the 6 month period.

Larry