[DNS] Geographic .COM.AU names 4 SALE !!!!

From: Ryan <ryant§arach.net.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:28:35 +0800
I Wanted to share this email with you I got today!
I think maybe auDA should investigate into this.

------------------------------

I currently have the sole option to purchase the following Australian
geographic domain names.  If anyone's interested in investing in the
development of these names give me a call before on or before Monday 12th
September 2005,  or they will be going back into the pool of unclaimed
names.

stkilda.com.au
williamstown.com.au
yarraville.com.au
southyarra.com.au
dalkeith.com.au
darlingpoint.net.au
kurrikurri.com.au
fitzroy.net.au
kurrikurri.net.au
mosmanpark.net.au
portmelbourne.net.au
redhead.net.au
southbank.net.au
southyarra.net.au
torquay.net.au
vaucluse.net.au
yarraville.net.au

Regards,

Nic Mason
0425 708 094
+61 3 9687 0350

PO Box 123,  Yarraville VIC 3013,  Australia
contact&#167;nicmason.com
www.nicmason.com