[DNS] Fwd: Southbank.net.au - Re: Geographic .COM.AU names

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 06:08:36 +1000 (EST)
Hi all

I emailed this Nic Mason character re one of the
domain names he is "selling" to see his asking price
and the conditions he attached. The response is below.
He is claiming the 17 names have to be registered as a
group and the total asking price is A$16915 inc GST or
$995 for each of the 17 Names.

Hmmm...

Cheers
David