[DNS] Time for the rules to change regarding transferringdomainname licences

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:59:28 +1000

No.  It just means they have a hell of a lot more experience than even you
or auDA about what consumers want.
You can ignore their opinions like a typical monopoly with their head up
their ass, or actually listen to them.

Why doesn't auDA be mature and get all the Registrars in a room and ask them
what they think and listen to their collective experience.... Or don't you
think you will like what you hear, because it is quite obviously a
collective opinion.

...Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve&#167;skeeve.org
Si vis pacem, para bellum