[DNS] Time for the rules tochangeregardingtransferringdomainname licences

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:18:41 +1000
everything you have to say is subordinated to the fact you choose not to
run under a .com.au

talking to people that are politicially and economically iliterate seems
to be the bane of my life at the moment. so I am not going to bother
wasting my time trying to educate you. your mind is closed and you have no intention of learning.

Vic