[DNS] Cybersquatting

From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin§melbourneit.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:10:48 +1000
Hello Ron,

> If I were a cybersquatter, why would a 1-month, 6-month or
> any-other-month delay deter me in any way?  Hell, a $20 000
> return on a $50 investment is damn good money, even if I wait
> 10 years!

I think cybersquatting is still off topic.

I could tell you how to make $20,000 return via cybersquatting in the
primary market.

I am against cybersquatting - but I can assure you that for
professionals in that game - the question of primary/secondary is
irrelevant.

The reality is the the restrictions mostly impact small business.   The
professional cybersquatters are well resourced and can easily get around
the current restrictions.

Regards,
Bruce