[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Graham Miller <graham§webs.net.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:20:11 +1000
Ron Stark wrote on Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:09 PM:

> What's under discussion is not the "banana" association, but
> something quite different.
>
> There is prima facie evidence that, as an example, a company called
> Purple
> Socks, who sells pizzas, is able to register a domain name
> bustours.com.au.

But Vic has claimed that they were all registered with valid claims, so
there must have been some close assocoiation given by the registrant to
justify his claim. And we do not know if the registrant has some vast
product list that includes all these names.

Using your analogy, perhaps the Purple Socks pizzas place has a "bus tour"
special because he is situated on the Pacific highway. Then he could very
well register it yes?

I was only guessing that it must have been some obscure product connection
to allow such a diverse list of domains to be allocated to one person.

Are there any other justification classes (categories) that would allow this
kind of association with a diverse list of names?

Graham